DVD to Pocket PC 5.0 (New) for Pocket PCPut DVD's, home movies and other video on your Pocket PC in full screen with stereo sound. Now 400% faster DVD conversions. Watch feature films on your Pocket PC .
Turn your Windows Mobile device into a personal DVD player! DVD to Pocket PC allows you to watch DVD's, home movies, downloaded content & other video files on your mobile device. Watch in full-screen mode with superior picture and sound quality, and ch
DVD to Pocket PC 5.0 (New) by: Makayama Software, last updated: 04/09/2007
Requirements: PC with Windows XP and built-in DVD-player. Pocket PC on Windows Mobile 2003. Min.128 Mb Memorycard
About DVD to Pocket PC 5.0 (New)DVD TO POCKET PC 5.0 (NEW)
The award-winning, bestselling software 'DVD to Pocket PC', has once again been improved. With new features and more speed. DVD-to-Pocket PC allows you to watch not only DVDs, but also home movies, downloaded content and other video files on your Pocket PC. Turn your Pocket PC into a Pocket Movie Player. DVD conversions are up to 4 times faster in the new version. In less than 45 minutes, you can put a full movie on your PDA. Critics and consumers love our intuitive two-click interface. Because our software is much easier to use than other products, we won two prestigious awards. Take your DVDs on the plane, train or automobile, watch them on vacation, at work or at school. With only two clicks, this PC software automatically converts the content of your DVD, or a video file on the harddrive to a super small movie file, which will play on any Windows Mobile device, such as HP iPaq, HTC phones and any other brand and model. from a postage stamp size memory card. On a 2Gb card (street price $19.00), you can store 15 feature films or 20 hours of TV or Youtube programming ! And after watching those you can put new content on it, over and over again. Version 5.0 of the software has many features: - Rip any DVD, including copy-protected movies
- Conversion of AVI, MPEG, and DivX source files
- Fit-to-Card option (auto-adjust quality to the size of the memorycard)
- Variable quality video slider, with 5 levels of user control
- Variable quality audio slider, up to stereo CD quality sound
- Convert chapters or whole movie
- Assign any drive as the temporary disk
- 400% faster on most PCs
- New, easier wizard style user interface
- Move video back and forth between memorycard and PC * TV recording hard- and software not included This software was not designed or produced to circumvent technology that effectively protects access to, or restricts the duplication of, copyrighted material. It has a commercially significant purpose other than to circumvent and has major non-infringing uses; being primarily designed to transcode home movies, tv-programming, personal video and audio files, and feature films from a users harddrive and/or on removable media. It does not produce digitally identical copies, but transcodes into a lossy, strongly compressed file. Its sole purpose is to enable a platform- and timeshift allowing playback of lawfully aquired content, under the fair use principle.