DVD Catalyst 3 for Pocket PCClick Different! 1-Click DVD conversions for your PocketPC, Smartphone, iPod, Zune, PSP and more; free 7-Day UNRESTRICTED trial
Don't like the in-flight movie? Are the kids tearing up the backseats? Read all the magazines in the waiting room? With DVD Catalyst you can bring your favorite movies and TV-shows with you for instant entertainment, wherever you go! DVD Catalyst conver
DVD Catalyst 3 by: PocketDVD, last updated: 14/12/2007
Requirements: Windows2000/XP/Vista, DVD drive, memorycard
About DVD Catalyst 3Convert your DVDs and video files with a single click.
Computers were created to do boring, repetitive tasks for us. DVD Catalyst 3 is the only fully automated DVD conversion tool on the market that recognizes this, and provides you with the features you always wanted for DVD conversion, but could never find.
About DVD Catalyst 3
DVD Catalyst 3, the continuation of the multi-award-winning PocketDVD, DVD Catalyst and DVD Catalyst GT, is a DVD and video conversion application for your computer (Windows 2000, XP and Vista) and provides you with the easiest to use, most powerful conversion options you can get.
DVD Catalyst 3 uses a one-click conversion system to convert your movies, and while providing many of the same options as similar products - and a great many more - it does not require you to click through all of them for every single DVD or video file you want to convert.
DVD Catalyst 3 offers powerful automation options that take over repetitive tasks such as screen size adjustments, language/subtitle selection and it can even monitor TV Recordings/Downloads folders to convert new content automatically.
DVD Catalyst 3 Features
- Best value: Almost every device on the planet is supported. Includes are profiles for AppleTV, iPod, iPhone, PocketPC, Smartphone, XBOX, Zune etc. No need to purchase the same program for different devices.
- Can create files using DIVX, XVID, WMV, H264, AVC, MPEG4, 3GP and more. Can convert more obscure video file formats (Real, SWF, MKV, OGM etc) even if your computer can not play them.
- Newbie-friendly: DVD Catalyst 3 is designed to be as easy to use as possible for the beginner, yet provides enough features for the guru.
- Monitor folders: DVD Catalyst 3 can keep track of your Media Center or TiVo recordings, and convert them automatically whenever new files are found.
- Easy to use: DVDs in your computer are automatically detected as well as when you put them in. All you need to do is select the video player you have and press GO.
- Future proof: Support for new devices, as well as improvements for the older ones are continuously worked added.
- Multi-device conversion: Only DVD Catalyst 3 allows you to queue multiple devices for conversion, creating the same movie optimized for all selected devices.
- Batch conversion: DVD Catalyst 3 allows you to queue conversions of as many DVD drives as your computer can handle (both real and virtual) and as many video files (ISO files supported) as you desire to as many devices as you desire. Once the conversion is done it can shut down your computer as well.
- Language and subtitle support for both DVD and video files (MKV and SRT) With DVD Catalyst 3, you can even set default choices for these to make conversion even easier.
- Automatic black-bar removal.
- Fully automatic conversion capability. DVD Catalyst 3 can start when windows starts, check for new files in folders and automatically convert them by using your preferred settings.
- Actual (80 page) user guide included in the installer. While not needed for general use, it offers complete assistance on everything DVD Catalyst 3 has to offer and more.
- Fully featured 7-day trial version. You get to use DVD Catalyst 3 for 7 days without any additional limitations. No watermarks in the video files you create, and most definitely no 5 minute video clips of a 2 hour movie.
DVD Catalyst is an all-in-one solution. Unlike similar products, there are no stripped down versions for different devices (DVD to device X, DVD to device Y, etc) or tasks (DVD to X, Video to X etc), or bundled suites of a combination of these. Only DVD Catalyst 3 and DVD Catalyst GT include support for all capable devices into a single application.