Novii Remote Infrared codes for Pocket PCAbout 500 infrared codebases for remote controlling popular home equipment: home theater, TV, Cable/Sat, DVD/CD, Audio, etc.
Novii Remote Infrared codes by: NoviiMedia, Inc., last updated: 13/09/2005
Requirements: NoviiRemote or NoviiRemote Deluxe
About Novii Remote Infrared codesYou are welcome to find the collection of about 500codebases for popular home equipment here.
IMPORTANT. Before to start downloading codebases, please carefully read the enduser license agreement at the end of this description.The collection consists of two folders. Onefolder contains 438 codebases collected by Novii, other contains 56 codebaseslearned by our valued customers. We are thankful to everyone who shared theircodebases with others on our novii forum.
All these codebases are in the NoviiRemoteClassic 2.x format, so if you areusing NoviiRemoteDeluxe for PPC you need to import these codebases to NoviiRemoteDeluxe format.
* The infrared port of some handhelds is slightly underpowered, so to be sure,try to control your devices from a very short distance (3-4 feet).
* Also verify that you are pointing the infrared port on your handheld at thehome entertainment equipment. Note that the infrared port on some handhelds islocated on the side of the device.
* Finally please be sure that you are pointing directly at the infrared receiverof your devices, not at the screen.
1. NoviiMedia hereby authorizes you to copy codebases published on this title solely for non-commercial use. No other use of the information is authorized. Inconsideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of these materialsthat you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in thesame form and manner as on the original.
2. NoviiMedia reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from timeto time at its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of these rules andregulations, NoviiMedia reserves the right to seek all remedies available by lawand in equity for such violations. These rules and regulations apply to any andall current and future visits to the NoviiRemote forum.
The Novii Team